FULL TIME POSITION: Customer Service Associate
SHIFT HOURS: 3RD SHIFT: 9 PM – 7 AM – TUES, WED, THUR AND FRI
LOCATION: U-Stop #12 – 6801 Wildcat Drive, Lincoln NE
REPORTS TO: U-Stop Store Manager
STARTING RATE: $13.00/hour +$1.00/hour differential for hours worked between 11PM and 7AM.
HOURS/WEEK: Full Time is 40 hours/week on average, occasional overtime.
BENEFITS: Paid Time Off/Short Term Disability, 401(K)/profit sharing, reimbursement for food handler/seller server permits, uniform discount, group health, dental, vision, life/A.D.D. insurance, supplemental life insurance.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To serve customer needs and wants at all times in a professional, courteous manner which results in a satisfied repeat customer.
- Workplace safety
- Outstanding customer service
- Cleanliness, housekeeping
- Setting up and maintaining displays
- Safeguarding cash and stock
- Accurate shift reports
- Stocking merchandise
- 8. Pricing merchandise
- Aggressive replenishing of supplies
- All-weather store maintenance, inside and outside
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Report prepared and ready for work at scheduled time.
- Cheerfully greet each customer.
- Record all sales promptly and accurately, as per company standards.
- Maintain daily a clean, attractive store, inside and out, throughout all weather conditions by completing all shift duties as listed.
- Complete shift checkout sheet accurately, neatly, and timely, as per company standards.
- Properly receive all merchandise by scanning in or checking as directed.
- Prepare and handle food and beverage items in accordance with health regulations and that meet or exceed company standards.
- Minimize controllable store expenses by following company guidelines involving the handling of spoilage, breakage, and items that are for store use.
- Practice suggestive selling. .
- Reduce theft loss and shrinkage by following company policies and procedures and by practicing honesty in the workplace.
- Follow all company policies regarding the sale of alcohol/tobacco products and lottery/scratch tickets.
- Complete all other store tasks and activities as assigned by the store manager in a prompt, cooperative and accurate manner.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or move up to 35 pounds in stocking and merchandising of store inventory, standing up to a full eight (8) hour shift, necessary standing, stooping, climbing, and bending to stock and inventory merchandise.
- Enforce all company standards, policies and guidelines.
- Have fun at work!