U-STOP SUPER FUN FRIDAYS 2018 is a Whitehead Oil Company contest and will run from April 6th through August 31st 2018. GRAND PRIZE: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible LT, Red, approx. 19,800 miles. Actual car will be on display at Grand Prize drawing. Value: $22,000.
How to register via written entry or Super Fun Friday event:
- Visit Whitehead Oil at 2537 Randolph St Lincoln NE M-F 8am-5pm or any U‑Stop Location in Lincoln 4/6/18-8/17/18 and request an entry form to manually complete for a chance to qualify. Phone number is mandatory. Must be 21+. Or visit the weekly designated Super Fun Friday event and complete an entry blank. One entry per person per event.
Super Fun Friday Qualifying Events:
|Fri Date||Location||Remote times|
|Apr 6||U‑Stop 27th & Porter Ridge||3-5 PM|
|Apr 13||Russ’ Market Coddington & West A||3-5 PM|
|Apr 20||U‑Stop 27th & E st||3-5 PM|
|Apr 27||U‑Stop 56th & Old Cheney||3-5 PM|
|May 4||U‑Stop 84th & Cornhusker||3-5 PM|
|May 11||U‑Stop 84th & Northwoods Dr||3-5 PM|
|May 18||U‑Stop 33rd & Cornhusker||3-5 PM|
|May 25||Russ’ Market 33rd & Highway 2||3-5 PM|
|Jun 1||U‑Stop 21st & K st||3-5 PM|
|Jun 8||U‑Stop 33rd & Superior||3-5 PM|
|Jun 15||Russ’ Market 17th & Washington||3-5 PM|
|Jun 22||U‑Stop 27th & I-80||3-5 PM|
|Jun 29||Russ’ Market Havelock||3-5 PM|
|Jul 6||U‑Stop 71st & Pioneers||3-5 PM|
|Jul 13||U‑Stop 10th & J||3-5 PM|
|Jul 20||U‑Stop Ashland||3-5 PM|
|Jul 27||U‑Stop Hickman||3-5 PM|
|Aug 3||Russ’ Market 66th & “O”||3-5 PM|
|Aug 10||U‑Stop CenterPark Rd||3-5 PM|
|Aug 17||U‑Stop 17th & Q st||3-5 PM|
|Aug 24||U‑Stop West Fletcher||3-5 PM|
- Sign up for a Kickback card at U‑Stop or the Russ’s Rewards program at Russ’s Market between 4/6-/18- 8/24/18 for a chance to qualify.
How to Qualify as a finalist for the Grand Prize drawing:
- Visit a qualifying Super Fun Friday event at various U‑Stop and Russ’s Market locations throughout Lincoln 4/6/18-8/24/18. Enter via written entry form during the two hour event for a chance to qualify. Three entrants per broadcast will be selected to automatically qualify as a finalist for the Grand Prize drawing. These qualifiers will be notified by phone within 5 days following each live broadcast. The qualifiers names will also be posted on U‑Stop Shops facebook page. A total of 63 qualifiers will be selected through this method.
- Visit any U‑Stop location in Lincoln, NE during normal business hours or Whitehead Oil 2537 Randolph St Lincoln NE 8am-5p from 4/6/18-8/24/18. A minimum of 21 qualifiers will be selected at random from all manual entries received at U‑Stop locations throughout Lincoln and Whitehead Oil’s corporate office during the contest period. These qualifiers will be notified via phone call no later than 8/27/18.
- Sign up for a Kickback card at U‑Stop or the Russ’s Rewards program at Russ’s Market between 4/6-/18- 8/23/18 for a chance to qualify. A minimum of 5 qualifiers from U‑Stop’s Kickback sign ups, and 5 qualifiers from Russ’s Rewards Sign ups will be selected at random from all sign ups 4/6/18-8/23/18 to automatically qualify as a finalist for the grand prize drawing. These finalists will be notified via phone no later than 8/27/18 by 5pm CST.
- Attend the last chance to register event at Haymarket Park on August 31st from 4:30pm-6:30pm. A maximum of 20 last chance qualifiers will be selected from all entries received. These qualifiers will receive a text message and/or phone call asking them to report to a designated area within the stadium within 15 minutes of message receipt.
- All qualifiers (including last chance qualifiers) will receive free entry to the Saltdogs game on August 31st where the grand prize drawing will be held.
- Listeners may qualify a maximum of one time for the final drawing.
- All persons must be 21 years old or older to qualify to win. All qualifiers must have and present a valid state driver’s license.
How to win:
**In case of inclement weather causing game cancellation or postponement a winner will be selected at random from all qualifiers and contacted no later than 9/7/18. Official qualifiers must be present at the grand prize giveaway drawing on August 31st 2018 at Haymarket Park 403 Line Drive Circle Lincoln NE 68508 in order to win. GRAND PRIZE WILL BE DRAWN FROM ALL PRESENT QUALIFIERS, ON AUGUST 31st 2018. NO SUBSTITUTES OR OTHER ARRANGMENTS WILL BE MADE IF QUALIFIERS CANNOT ATTEND THE AUGUST 31st GIVEAWAY HELD AT HAYMARKET PARK LINCOLN, NE. GIVEAWAY WILL TAKE PLACE THROUGHOUT GAME PLAY AND CONCLUDE DIRECTLY FOLLOWING THE GAME (time subject to change).
Whitehead Oil will hold a grand prize giveaway drawing at Haymarket Park on August 31st 2018. All qualifiers as well as the general public with admission tickets may attend the giveaway event. All pre qualifiers must check in and present a valid drivers license by 6:45PM at the U‑Stop check in table located at the main entrance gate at Haymarket Park. When directed to report to the stadium entry by Haymarket Park and/or U‑Stop staff all qualifiers should follow instructions and congregate together near guest services. Through a series of additional random eliminations one overall winner will be named from the present qualifiers. The vehicle displayed on site will be the exact grand prize. Winner may not choose a different color/model as their prize. In the event the selected grand prize winner chooses to refuse the prize, it will remain the property of Whitehead Oil to use in any manner they deem necessary.
General Contest Rules:
- All Contest Participants (Contestants) must be 21 years of age or older.
- Contestants may win only one prize from Whitehead Oil every 30 day period.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days, and must be accepted as is or are forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes incurred as a result of their winnings. Winners of a prize, or prizes, valued at, or with a combined value of, $600 will receive an IRS 1099 form at the end of the calendar year. The Winner also bears sole responsibility for paying sales tax, titling, and other fees, as they apply.
- Eligibility is further determined by, and compliance with, all specific rules stated for each Contest, including but not limited to, providing picture identification, social security number, and signing a release form in order to receive the prizes won.
- Names, voices, and likenesses of Contest Winners may be used by Whitehead Oil and Whitehead Oil designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to the Contest Winners.
- All decisions of Whitehead Oil Management are final.
- Whitehead Oil, Alpha Media, B&R Stores, Coca-Cola of Lincoln a Chesterman Company and their relatives, sponsor employees and their relatives, live remote sponsor employees and their relatives, and any other radio station’s employees and their relatives, are ineligible to win the prizes.
- Whitehead Oil reserves the right to stop Contests and promotions at any time for any reason, including national disasters, terrorist activity (or the threat thereof), or any other event reasonably beyond the control of Whitehead Oil.
- In the event Winner is subject to any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of Winner (i.e. – garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Whitehead Oil’s delivery of prizes to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prizes shall be deemed to be awarding the prizes to the Winner. Whitehead Oil shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect prizes in lieu of Winner. Whitehead Oil shall not be liable for any claim by Winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All Contestants, by registration, for themselves, their personal representatives, heirs, spouse, parents, siblings, and children, hereby, agree to release Whitehead Oil , support media, and all sponsors, their officers, directors, trustees, agents and employees, — all of whom shall be referred to as “Releasees” — from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. It is the Contestant’s responsibility to act in a reasonable manner and to comply with all applicable laws in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. Nothing in any Contest is intended to create or imply any contractual, fiduciary or other rights for the Contestant, or obligations, except as expressly stated by Station.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All prizes are non-transferable. Winner shall receive no cash or other prize substitutions. Prizes have no cash value. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of Contestants who enter Contest. Whitehead Oil reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Contest, which will become effective upon announcement. “General Contest Rules” apply and are available at Whitehead Oil Co 2537 Randolph St M-F 8am-5pm. General Contest Rules will also be available on company web site u-stop.com.