Full-Time Position: Soapatopia Car Wash – Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Manager develops and maintains a diverse team at our car wash to insure outstanding customer service. It’s a “hands-on” in the operation ensuring that the employees are properly trained/coached and that our customers are satisfied with all facets of services received.
The Assistant Manager has a passion for customer service and team leadership with high energy and personal accountability and is a natural leader and continuously challenges others for “excellence in execution” toward goal.
Starting Rate: $14.75/hour
Benefits: Paid Time Off/Short Term Disability, 401(K)/profit sharing, reimbursement for food handler/seller server permits, uniform discount, group health, dental, vision, life/A.D.D. insurance, supplemental life insurance.
Purpose of Position:
- Training and maintaining a results-driven car wash crew.
- Promoting car wash sales, increasing customer satisfaction. Increase car wash customer base with development and sales of program membership and specials.
- Retail sales & management experience: (preferred)
- Mechanical & training experience : (preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License and Drug Screening
- Personal Qualities: Must have a proactive safety attitude and naturally able to multi-task. Enjoys meeting and greeting customers and explaining how we can help them take care of their vehicle’s appearance. Must consistently have a positive demeanor, be a team player, professional manner of high integrity.
- Work Environment Abilities: Must be able to read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures from written material including operations and maintenance manuals. Must become cross-trained in all aspects of car wash operation for Soapatopia as well as other U-STOP car wash locations and have understanding of car wash levels offered presently and develop for future needs. Must have the ability to learn basic preventative and repair maintenance procedures on industrial carwash equipment. Must be able to learn to run the car wash operation to meet established goals regarding labor management and sales goals.
- Skills: Requires a valid Driver’s License with motor vehicle record which is cleared by Company professional liability carrier. Must be able to promote car wash services/programs to customers and the community, and promote car wash for employment and career opportunities to peers and the community.
- Physical Abilities: Primarily works in an outdoor environment year-round. Winter is busy season. Works as a part of the Company management team and assists other Company wash locations as needed. Must be able to physically perform the duties and responsibilities of all carwash production and customer service positions to be able to help flow and to train all car wash employees. Work is done in a fast-paced environment. Position requires constant people interaction, both with a wide variety of employees as well as customers. The position requires that a person is fully ambulatory and able to routine lift 50/lbs. Sweeping, mopping, shoveling snow, inside and outside in summer heat and winter conditions in required of position.