Full Time POSITION: Customer Service Associate / Food Prep / Customer Service
LOCATION: Jeannie’s Kitchen – Inside U-Stop #34 – Hwy 77 & West Denton Road, by new Casino. (200 West Amaranth Lane), Lincoln, NE
SHIFT: Flexible Schedule Mornings, afternoons and evenings. All days and some weekends
REPORTS TO: Jeannie’s Kitchen – Quick Service Restaurant Manager
STARTING RATE: $13.00/hour. PLUS $1.00/hour differential for hours worked between 11 pm – 7 am.
HOURS/WEEK: Full Time 36 hours/week on average. Part time is 16-24 hours/week.
BENEFITS: Paid Time Off/Short Term Disability, 401(K)/profit sharing, reimbursement for food handler/seller server permits, uniform discount.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To serve customer needs and wants at all times in a professional, courteous manner which results in a satisfied repeat customer.
- Workplace safety
- Outstanding customer service
- Cleanliness, housekeeping
- Safeguarding cash and stock
- Sweep and mop.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Report prepared and ready for work at scheduled time.
- Cheerfully greet each customer.
- Record all sales promptly and accurately, as per company standards.
- Maintain daily a clean, attractive store, inside and out, throughout all weather conditions by completing all shift duties as listed.
- Prep, assemble, cook, prepare and handle food and beverage items in accordance with health regulations and that meet or exceed company standards.
- Follow company guidelines involving the proper handling of food.
- Practice suggestive selling. .
- Reduce theft loss and shrinkage by following company policies and procedures and by practicing honesty in the workplace.
- Complete all other store tasks and activities as assigned by the store manager in a prompt, cooperative and accurate manner.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or move up to 35 pounds in stocking. Also must be able to stand up for a full 4-6 hour shift and occasionally stoop, climb, and bend to stock merchandise.
- Enforce all company standards, policies and guidelines.
- Have fun at work!